Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
The Vice-Chancellor for Student Affairs is one of the most important officials of this university and manages the nourishment, wellbeing, accommodation, counseling and welfare of all students. Some of the most important activities of this Vice-Chancellor are as follows:
- The provision of welfare services, such as student loans, accommodation, tuition, housing deposit loans.
- The provision of student accommodation and all pertaining services.
- Supervision over the purchase, preparation and distribution of meals and other nourishments to students, staff and faculty members.
- Laying the foundation for students to participate in recreational activities.
- Collaborating with other parts of the university regarding the organization and execution of conferences.
- Supervising, organizing and providing recreational activities for students, staff and faculty members as well as promoting sports.
- Providing counseling and support to students as a means to maintain a healthy student body and educational environment.